This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
These straightforward pork fajitas are bursting with all of your favourite Mexican flavors! The lean pork, contemporary peppers and onions, fajita seasonings, and gentle tortillas may have you coming again for extra!
Scrumptious and simple weeknight meals like these pork fajitas make my household joyful! I’ve you lined in the event you’re in a time crunch and you continue to wish to “wow” your loved ones with straightforward meals! Strive my straightforward stir fry, this 10-minute spaghetti, or my child’s favourite air fryer hen tenders.
What Are Pork Fajitas?
Prepare for Cinco de Mayo with these insanely scrumptious pork fajitas! Traditional fajitas are made along with your alternative of seasoned meat, nestled in a mattress of contemporary cooked peppers and onions. Pork is the most effective praise to the contemporary greens and the fajita seasonings. I like to make use of lean pork to modify it up from the standard hen, steak, or shrimp.
Make these fajitas to your Taco Tuesday celebrations and pair them with some scrumptious guacamole and salsa and you might be assured to have a dinner to recollect! After you do this recipe, you’ll be reminded of how scrumptious and versatile pork will be in many alternative recipes. I like to make use of pork instead of hen each time potential to modify issues up. The truth is, it’s beginning to turn out to be my new protein of alternative in nearly each recipe!
Substances You Must Make Pork Fajitas
These pork fajitas are straightforward as a result of the substances are easy, and the recipe rapidly comes collectively. I adore it when recipes don’t require a variety of substances. It makes my grocery procuring stress free! See the recipe card on the backside of the submit for the precise quantities.
- Pork Tenderloin: Slice it up skinny in your reducing board. Then it can assist the meat prepare dinner evenly and fast.
- Olive Oil: Oil is a should in serving to the meat not stick because it cooks. It additionally helps the fajita seasoing coat the pork.
- Fajita Seasoning: Strive my selfmade fajita seasoning or use store-bought. The Mexican spices actually make this dish!
- Bell Peppers: You should utilize any coloration mixture. I like to make use of a variety of completely different colours of veggies as a result of then it makes the presentation lovely!
- Purple Onion: I like the purple onion (also referred to as a crimson onion) added to present the fajitas one other lovely coloration combined in. Any onion works. Simply chop it up and add it in!
- Flour Tortillas: I like flour tortillas the most effective, however corn torillas work as properly. I prefer to heat my tortillas up first as a result of it’s higher that method!
- Non-obligatory Toppings: Shredded cheese, guacamole, bitter cream, cilantro, pico de gallo, lime juice, salt, and many others. After getting your favourite mix-ins then you’ll be able to construct your individual fajitas. Then you’ll be able to add or pass over no matter you want!
How one can Make Pork Fajitas
The steps to creating these pork fajitas are simple and simple. These fajitas come collectively so quick, and your loved ones can be consuming very quickly!
- Coat: In a medium-sized bowl, add the sliced pork, olive oil, and fajita seasoning. Then stir all of them collectively to coat the meat properly.
- Prepare dinner Meat: Warmth 2 tablespoons olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the sliced pork and prepare dinner for 8-10 minutes or till cooked by means of. Take away from skillet and put aside.
- Add Greens: In the identical skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sliced onions, and sliced peppers. Then, prepare dinner for about 5 minutes till the onion is caramelized and the peppers are gentle.
- Mix: Add the pork again to the skillet after which stir in with the onions and peppers. Prepare dinner for a further 3 minutes, or till they’re all warmed by means of collectively.
- Assemble: Serve with heat tortillas after which add on the entire toppings of your alternative!
These pork fajitas will be assembled nonetheless you want. The sky is the restrict! Listed here are some topping concepts you might wish to jot down and put in your grocery checklist.
- Pico de Gallo
- Bitter Cream
- Salsa Verde
- Shredded Lettuce
- Lime Wedges
- Gluten-Free: Skip the tortilla and wrap your fajita in a mattress of lettuce!
How one can Retailer Leftovers
- Within the Fridge: As soon as your pork fajitas are cooked then you’ll be able to retailer them in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days.
- Within the Freezer: Cool the pork fajitas substances after which place them in an air tight container or ziploc bag. Label it with the date and freeze them for as much as 6 months.
- To Reheat: You may warmth your leftovers within the microwave or on the range! In case you are reheating your fajita combination from frozen then thaw them within the fridge in a single day. Needless to say rewarming pork will be tough as a result of it could dry out. Add oil to your pan whereas reheating them on the range after which it can assist add some moisture again in.
In a medium-sized bowl, add the sliced pork, olive oil, and fajita seasoning. Stir to coat the meat properly.
Warmth 2 tablespoons olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the sliced pork and prepare dinner for 8-10 minutes or till cooked by means of. Take away from skillet and put aside.
In the identical skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sliced onions, and sliced peppers. Prepare dinner for about 5 minutes till the onion is caramelized and the peppers are gentle.
Add the pork again to the skillet, and stir in with the onions and peppers. Prepare dinner for a further 3 minutes, or till they’re all warmed by means of collectively.
Serve with heat tortillas and toppings of your alternative!
Serving2fajitasEnergy329kcal (16%)Carbohydrates8g (3%)Protein36g (72%)Fats17g (26%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats10gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol111mg (37%)Sodium294mg (12%)Potassium855mg (24%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A2571IU (51%)Vitamin C98mg (119%)Calcium20mg (2%)Iron2mg (11%)
All dietary info is predicated on third occasion calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.